Monday 13 July 2015

United Sign Darmain

Manchester United have completed the signing of Torino right-back Matteo Darmian for an undisclosed fee after he passed his medical successfully.
The 25-year-old, who made 146 appearances and scored five goals for Torino during his time there has agreed a four-year contract at Old Trafford.   
On signing for United, Darmian said, 'It is a dream come true. I have loved the time that I have spent at Torino and I would like to thank the club and the fans for everything they have done for me, but I am sure they can understand when the opportunity to join the biggest club in world came along it was something I had to do.'  

Manchester United have completed the signing of Torino right-back Matteo Darmian

 Darmian poses with his new United shirt along side manager Louis van Gaal (right)


Van Gaal is confident that his latest signing can be a tremendous success in the Premier League




0 comments:

Post a Comment