Sunday 27 September 2015

Wilson Signs New Contract


WILSON SIGNS NEW CONTRACT AT UNITED

James Wilson has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until at least June 2019 with an option to extend for a further year.

Wilson, 19, came through the ranks of the Academy system and has made 18 appearances, also scoring four goals since making his debut against Hull City at Old Trafford in May 2014.

Louis van Gaal said: “James is one of the brightest young English prospects and we are delighted he has signed a new contract. He is a very talented forward player and has a keen eye for goal. His development is continuing in the right direction and it is clear to see that he has a fine future ahead of him."
James Wilson said: “I have been at United since I was seven years old and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far. Growing up at the club has been an incredible experience and I feel it stands me in good stead for continuing my development as a Manchester United player. I am delighted to have signed a new contract and look forward to playing a part in the team for many years to come.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment