Thursday 9 June 2016

United Sign Bailly

MANCHESTER UNITED SIGN ERIC
BAILLY

Manchester United is delighted to announce that
Eric Bertrand Bailly has completed his transfer
from Villarreal CF, subject to successfully
obtaining a work permit. Eric joins on a four-year
contract with the option to extend for a further two
years.

Bailly, 22, made 47 appearances for Villarreal since
joining on 29 January 2015. The Ivory Coast central
defender has made 15 appearances for his country
and was part of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations-
winning team, having appeared in all six matches
during the competition.

Bailly said: "It is a dream come true to be joining
Manchester United. To play football at the highest
level is all I have ever wanted to do.
"I want to progress to be the best that I can be
and I believe working with Jose Mourinho will help
me develop in the right way and at the right club. I
am looking forward to meeting my new team-mates
and to starting this new chapter of my life."

Mourinho said: "Eric is a young central defender
with great natural talent. He has progressed well to
date and has the potential to become one of the
best around.
"We look forward to working with him to help
nurture that raw talent and fulfil his potential. Eric
is at the right club to continue his development."
More: Look out for an exclusive interview with Eric
on MUTV and ManUtd.com from 14:00 BST. You can
view further photos in the gallery above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment