Sunday 3 May 2015

Pereira Signs New Deal

Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira has put pen to paper on a new three-year deal keeping him at Old Trafford until June 2018.
The 19-year-old Brazilian - who had been the subject of interest from a number of clubs and had offers from PSG, Juventus, Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven - has the option to extend for a futher year.
Speaking to the club's official website, Pereira said: 'I am pleased to have signed my new contract. I would like to thank the manager for giving me the opportunity to join the first-team squad. I made my Premier League debut against Tottenham Hotspur and to play at Old Trafford in front of so many fans was a dream come true. 
Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira has signed a new three-year deal with the Old Trafford club
Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira has signed a new three-year deal with the Old Trafford club

0 comments:

Post a Comment